According to length of staying and number of entries, we are ready to process following visa on arrival types:
- 1 month single entry visa
- 1 month multiple entries visa
- 3 months single entry visa
- 3 months multiple entries visa
According to visiting purpose, we are ready to process following visa on arrival types:
- Business visa: will be valid in 1 month, 3 months.
- Tourist visa: will be valid in 1 month or 3 months.
- Other purposes: will be valid in 3 months.
With this kind of visa, you – the visa applicant is required to submit an online application for a visa approval letter which functions as an official permission allowing you to board the flight and have visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam. To get visa stamped, you need to submit your Vietnam approval letter together with your passport (at least 6 months validity), one passport-sized photo, entry and exit form and stamping fee to Immigration Officers at the airport.
There is a basic difference between visa on arrival and visa at Vietnam embassies. With visa on arrival, the Vietnam Immigration Department will issue a visa approval letter with your name on it stating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam on a specified date. Then, you will have the visa stamped onto your passport at the arrival airport in Vietnam. But for visa applied at the Vietnam embassies, the visa stamp will be on your passport when they send it back to you.
– Full name (exactly as in your passport)
– Date of birth (DOB)
– Passport Number
– Proposed arrival date
– Proposed exit date
– Purpose of visit
For further information, please see full Vietnam visa application form online.
- Single entry visa: You are permitted to enter Vietnam ONCE during your visa validity. After you exit Vietnam, you visa will automatically become invalid. If you would like to re-enter you need to apply for multiple entry visa.
- Multiple entry visa: You can enter and exit Vietnam many times as you want during your visa validity.
- Service fee: is the fee you pay directly to Vietnam-visa.com for handling all procedures with the Vietnam Immigration Department to return the visa approval letter to your registered email. This fee varies depending on the number of applicants in your visa application as well as which kind of service you wish to use (normal, urgent or super-urgent processing). Please see our Visa Fees page for detailed prices for each type of visa.
- Stamping fee: is the fee you pay directly in cash to the Immigration Officer at the Vietnam airport to get visa stamped onto your passport. Stamping fee can be paid in USD, AUD, VND, etc. but USD is highly recommended to avoid any unbalanced exchange rate. The current applicable stamping fee is:
– 45 USD for one 1 month or 3 month single entry visa;
– 65 USD for one 1 month multiple entry visa (less than 30 days);
– 95 USD for one 3 month multiple entry visa.
For detail information, please access to http://www.vietnamvisa.in/visa-fees/
- Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Phillippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Brunei, Myanmar for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of 6 months at the maximum.
- Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum.
APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
- For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island – Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 30 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 30 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
- The photograph must be passport-sized, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photograph may be in color or black and white. They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- The photograph should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in the photograph with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photograph.
So, before applying for a visa, you need to check your passport to make sure it is valid at least 6 months since your date of arrival in Vietnam.
If you do not catch the mistake until later, you will have to re-apply for a new visa with the correct information.